Carnivore & Curry Night
Our thrill seekers evening returns! On Friday 27th July for International Tiger Day we’re celebrating the large and ferocious with an adrenaline packed evening of experiences for adults only.
As part of Asia Week, you can take a walk on the wild side with our big cat team guiding you round the enclosures. The Carnivore & Curry Package will include:
- Group feed with the bears
- Experience tiger target training and have a photo taken in the standoff area.
- Special evening Meerkat talk, celebrating our smaller carnivores.
- 2 course curry meal
The event will run from 17.30 – 21.30 on Fri 27 July. Bring some cash as there will be opportunities to donate and take part in a raffle to support the Tiger Awareness UK in celebration of International Tiger Day. Also take part in our self-lead Tiger Trail after your talk to understand the history of the Tiger.
- Chicken or Vegetarian Curry
- Mango Sorbet
If you have any questions about the event please contact our Marketing Coordinator Sophie Brown on Sophie.firstname.lastname@example.org or dial 01275 852606 and select option 4.
Terms and conditions:
- We cannot guarantee the animals' participation with any of the activities.
- Essential carers must also purchase a ticket for the event.
- Alcohol must be consumed responsibly. Soft drinks and non-alcoholic beer will be available as an alternative. We have a no tolerance policy for irresponsible drinking.
- Please contact us for any dietary requirements for the event.
- This is an 18+ event due to the nature of the animal experiences. Under 18’s will be refused entry to the event and ID will be checked. Refunds will not be issued for tickets purchased for under 18’s.
- If you require any extra assistance on the evening please contact us.
- Drinks sold separately.
Adults - £38.00
Essential Carer - (ID required) - £18.00