Free Walking Tours on Wednesday
Thinking of something different to do on a Wednesday? Why not come along to one of our FREE walking tours, every Wednesday in March! From Animal Myth Busters to Head Keeper Tours you are bound to see something exciting.
Animal Myth Busters aim to challenge the ‘facts’ you may have heard about certain animals, so why not come along to learn something new? If you have ever wondered what the keepers get up to or want to ask any questions then the Head Keeper tour would be a great opportunity to do so! Please note there will be 2 sessions per Wednesday at 12pm and 2pm starting from the café.
The Head Keeper talk will be at 12pm and the Animal Myth Busters at 2pm.
- This does not include entry to the Zoo, you will still need to purchase a day ticket.
- Tours are limited to 20 places and pre booking is essential.
- Dates include March 6th, 13th, 20th and 27th 2019
- Please note on the 13th March the 2pm Animal Myth Busters show is subject to change to a different tour.
- These tours are not aimed at School groups although children are welcome to attend.